Christmas Cup 2015
- Published on Friday, 05 February 2016 06:43
It is less than month till beginning of Easter Cup, one of the biggest youth ice hockey tournaments in Europe. It will take place in ice arena in Most between 18th March and 3rd April.
History of this tournament is relatively short, it started in 2002, but during the years of its existence it gained very good reputation. „First three years, the tournament took place alternately between ice arenas in Bílina and Most. In the last years the main venue of the tournament is ice arena in Most, where it has suitable facilities. This year teams and players can expect some news in Most ice arena, besides other things, changing rooms underwent reconstruction, and the arena went through acid test during first days of January, when it hosted Children and youth’s winter Olympic Games, which took place in Ústí region,“ says Zdeněk Kolman, Easter Cup’s main organisator. That means that Easter Cup will be this year’s second biggest event in Most ice arena.
- Published on Thursday, 04 February 2016 05:46
Defender Martin Weinhold (18) comes from Bíliny, where he started playing hockey club HC Dragons Bílina. Here, among other things, preparing for two years under the guidance of coach Zdeněk Kolman, for whose selection Avantgard Hockey, boarded prestigious international youth tournaments, such as the Easter Cup and Christmas Cup, which is held every year on the Most ice stadium. Of Bíliny led his hockey action in Most, where transferred in 2011 to Slavia Prague. He spent the 2011/12 season at a younger adolescents, who played the Czech Extraliga younger adolescents. In the following season he was one of the supporters of the younger cadets Slavia, so in the second half of the season he was transferred to older adolescents. There he worked until the end of season 2013/14.
- Published on Friday, 29 January 2016 07:25
Easter Cup 2016 – One of the biggest youth and junior ice hockey events in Europe is getting closer. It will take place in Most ice arene between 18th of March and 3rd of April. „Final preparations for this year’s tournament are on the way, in the last week of January we had registered 60 teams from 13 countries. That makes this year’s Easter Cup tournaent with biggest foreign attendance in its history,“ says Zdeněk Kolman, Easter Cup’s main organizer. Between the teams that will introduce in the tournament will be the best Czech ice hockey teams, like Sparta Praha or Rytíři Kladno. Between the attendants are traditional teams like CSHA, WTT Slovakia Talents, HMS Slect, Jungfalken Heilbronn, Avantgard Hockey and the home team of HC Most. Applicants can register their teams for this Year’s Easter Cup till the end of January.
- Published on Sunday, 27 December 2015 06:43
Like the first two tournaments, and the remaining two events Christmas Cup 2015 played at the ice rink in Bílina were conducted in all high-level. In the last tournament, which was listed for the age group raced 2003/04, although only five teams, which made it the least busy of all the tournament, but he had his high sporting level. The final duel was his dramatic ornament around this Christmas Cup. Internet broadcast of this finale had high ratings.
- Published on Friday, 25 December 2015 06:23
Canadian scoring cat.02/03:
1. Felikss Gavars (Dinamo Riga) 14 (9+5)
2. Kristens Marins (Dinamo Riga) 13 (7+6)
Daniil Trakht (XK Dnipropetrovsk) 13 (7+6)
4. Raimonds Vitolins (Dinamo Riga) 12 (9+3)
5. Ivan Voloshyn (XK Dnipropetrovsk) 11 (8+3)
6. Edvrds Bergmanis (Dinamo Riga) 11 (5+6)
7. Róbert Bačo (Slovakia Talents) 9 (7+2)
8. Stanislav Sadovikov (Dinamo Riga) 9 (5+4)
9. Danjo Leonhardt (Preussen Berlin) 8 (6+2)
- Published on Friday, 25 December 2015 06:20
Canadian scoring cat.03/04:
1. Petr Hauser (Young Talents) 19 (9+10)
2. Bjom von Wassem (Young Talents) 14 (7+7)
3. Juraj Slafkovský (HMS) 12 (7+5)
4. Jakub Plevka (HMS) 12 (6+6)
5. Servác Petrovský (HMS) 11 (10+1)
6. Adam Měchura (Young Talents) 10 (9+1)
7. Adam Sýkora (HMS) 10 (4+6)
8. Jáchym Šťovíček (Young Talents) 10 (3+7)
9. Tomáš Trunda (Young Talents) 9 (4+5)